Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream

I feel safe to admit that I have an addiction, well more like obsession. When I was little I lived in Kentucky and while there I had some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. It was so amazing. There was almost more cookie dough than ice cream, the ice cream tasted slightly carmel-y, and the chocolate chips were small enough to not be so hard they break your teeth.

Since moving to Montana I've tried to find one that's as good. The problems are plenty. Some have huge chunks of chocolate in them that are so hard from being frozen you just about can't eat them. Some have barely any cookie dough in them. Every time I go to buy ice cream I buy a different brand of cookie dough ice cream and I'm always met with sub-par quality.

I wasn't going to mention it on here since I'm sure no one else out there has such and obsession, but when I was explaining the different brands to my husband he suggested it. So when I buy a new carton I'm going to review it on here. Just for fun. Remember, you don't have to read every post I make. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment