Monday, June 4, 2012

Chicken Alfredo Pizza w/ Cheddar Cheese

Last night I made macaroni and cheese with chicken chunks in it. I completely forgot to take a picture even though I reminded myself over a dozen times. Tonight I made chicken alfredo pizza with cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella because that's what I had in the fridge.


I started by heating all the water and pouring all but 1/4 cup into the bowl, then I added the sugar and yeast to the measuring cup and let it sit. I added all the other ingredients and some flour to the bowl and mixed it with an electric mixer for a couple minutes.


I kneaded in the rest of the flour until It was a smooth elastic ball. Then I rolled it out and put it on the greased pizza pan and poured alfredo sauce on it, sprinkled shredded chicken, and shredded cheese on it. This picture is right after I put it in my preheated oven before I closed the door.


And heres right after I took it out of the oven. As usual I didn't time it I just looked for the golden brown yumminess.

1 comment:

  1. Bought your book. Your meals look great. You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete