Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tax Season!

I always file with Turbo Tax so I usually get my refund pretty early. I got mine yesterday so today I went out to buy the things on my 'tax season' list. This year I decided to get some nice metal shelves and set them up in our back bedroom. The heat doesn't go back there for some reason and we never go in there so it's always dark. Perfect place to store food.


Heres the opened box. I got them at Homedepot.


And here they are assembled. (Don't mind the bookshelf.)


And here they are full of stuff. The buckets are rice and sugar. I like to keep an opened one in the bucket for easier access.


I have all food on this one.


This one I have half food and half household.





1 comment:

  1. Nice! The shelves are awesome too! I like the bars instead of a flat metal surface for the shelves. Good job on organizing!

    ReplyDelete